HostPapa is a Canadian web hosting service provider which is known for their extensive and good quality customer support that they provide for web hosting. They provide services like VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, reseller hosting and more. Earlier, HostPapa was owned by Endurance Group which also owns big corporations like HostGator and Bluehost but now it is a private web hosting company. HostPapa lets you build beautiful websites which are extremely easy to use and website builders are also provided which will let you build good websites and also install WordPress with a single click. Creating a strong online presence is very necessary for the business to run for a long time and hence HostPapa is here to help you out. The company practices green hosting business and is widely known as a web host which focuses on speed and performance of the website.
- A great cPanel offered by HostPapa makes the entire process of building the site very easy and sorted out. They have colourful icons which will help us to know about different menu items.
- The customer support services are so great. There is a 30-minute session by the team especially for all the beginners so that they don’t get confused while setting up the website.
- The security features available at HostPapa are very proactive and there are anti- spam protections like server firewall, monitoring and also intrusion detection. It will ensure domain privacy protection, a dedicated IP address and also automated website backups.
- Websites under HostPapa are incredibly fast due to the robust servers that the company uses in order to run different sites. When several speed tests were conducted, at that time all the server speed results were so positive and it showcased a great performance by HostPapa.
- With 30-day money back guarantee and good site migration features, you will be helped throughout and also the process of transferring from existing website host to another new host who will further lead the website hosting.
Pros of using HostPapa
- Low introductory prices
- 24/7/365 days customer support guarantee.
- Free domain on shared hosting plans.
- There are various add-ons available on hosting plans.
- cPanel host manager
- The servers are optimized well enough for all the Premium and WordPress plans.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Basic site builder included
Cons of using HostPapa
- WordPress plans are a bit confusing and are complicated.
- Apart from US, HostPapa is a bit slow in other countries.
- Add ons can be a bit pricey if selected during checkout.
HostPapa’s shared plans are the best suited plans for all those who are beginners in this field and wish to start their own online business. The basic pricing of HostPapa starts at $3.95 for the first three years. If you go for 24months at $4.95/mo, it will be $118.80 total and if you choose the plan for 12 months at $5.95/mo, it will be $71.40. The pricing is considered to be very affordable comparatively. You will be getting two websites and also free domain registration, 100GB SSD storage and unmetered bandwidth. The three plans are termed as STARTER, BUSINESS and BUSINESS PRO.
HostPapa is mainly known for its impressive cPanel support as well as company website builder which helps in easy website management. Along with it, the customer support team also known “PAPA SQUAD EXPERTS” are extremely cooperative and knowledgeable. HostPapa offers great discounts and good value for multi-year hosting. It is a great web host option for all the beginners out there and works out well for all the small business men too.